Please secure your booking with a valid credit card in order to guarantee your reservation and receive a confirmation number. Reservations may be made in person or by calling (304) 843-1600 x0 or x111
You may cancel your reservation by calling (304) 843-1600 x0 or x111
. In the event that we do not receive notice of your cancellation within the required time, your credit card will be charged the full amount.
To cancel your reservation for any reason, we require:
Check-In & Check-Out
- At least 48 hours notice prior to check-in for rooms in the Guest Lodge, Temple, Cabins and the Apartment Suite.
- At least 7 days notice prior to check-in for any accommodation on a festival weekend.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival. Check-out is 11:00 AM on the day of your departure. If you need to check-out after 11:00 AM, please talk to our staff at the Reception Office.
- If you check out after 11:00 AM without receiving prior authorization, you will be charged an additional $25 per room.
- Please return all keys to the Reception Office upon check-out. Lost/Unreturned keys will result in an additional $25 charge per room.
We accept cash (US $ only), personal checks, Visa and MasterCard. Pet Policy
Sorry, but no pets are allowed in our guest facilities.Prohibited Activities
New Vrindaban is a spiritual community based on principles intended to benefit the spiritual and physical well-being of the individual and all of God’s creation. As our guest, we ask that you refrain from:
- eating and cooking meat, fish, and eggs
- drinking alcoholic or caffeinated beverages
- smoking or intoxication of any kind
- hunting or fishing
- foul or vulgar language
- immodest/inappropriate dress
Violation of these policies may result in removal from ISKCON New Vrindaban property.
Any items found damaged or missing from the Palace Lodge facilities will be charged to the guest.
Please call (304) 843-1600 x0 or x111 or use this contact form
to get special rates.