Please use the below written directions, otherwise GPS may take you through outdated back roads, which could be dangerous.
If you follow your GPS, make sure you take RT 88 South.
GPS may want to take you on Big Wheeling Creek Rd, DO NOT TAKE IT, it is not a safe route and has no cell reception.
1. Follow I-70 entering West Virginia
2. When close to Wheeling, WV, take exit for I-470
3. From I-470 take exit 2 - Bethlehem
4. From Bethlehem:
If coming from North or East turn LEFT
If coming from West/Ohio turn RIGHT
Then, at the traffic light turn Right, which is Rt.88 South, follow it until it dead-ends at Rte. 250 - 8.5 miles
5. Turn LEFT on Rte. 250 South towards Cameron - 1.5 miles
6. After you pass a gas station (in Limestone) on the right, turn LEFT on McCrearys Ridge Road - 3.8 miles
(There is a sign on the corner for Palace of Gold and Krishna Temple)
7. First you will see the Palace of Gold on the right.
The Krishna Temple and the Palace Lodge are 0.3 miles further down on the left.